Your Marriage and Funeral Celebrant is
Julie Anne Smith of Cohuna, Victoria
5668 Murray Valley Highway
Cohuna Vic 3568
Ph: (03) 5456 7572
Mobile: 0439 567 572
I Provide the Following Ceremonies:
Renewal of Vows
Kerang, Cohuna, Murray Valley/ North Central Victoria
For my Celebrancy qualification I was Trained by:
International College of Celebrancy
Professional Association –
International College of Celebrancy Alumni Association
My service is fully inclusive as I try to make the whole process for you as easy as possible.
I am a celebrant who really wants you to have the best day of your life.
Its your day and the beginning of your new life together and I am here to help make it all go the way you want it. I am committed to doing the best I possibly can to make your wedding day what it should be - this includes:-
- your choice of ceremony - music readings and vows
- creation of your personal ceremony
- supply of resource material from which you can choose
- an initial interview and consultation and as many other consultations as you wish
- An on-site rehearsal prior to your wedding day
- your wedding certificate attractively laser printed
- a copy of your wedding ceremony as a lifelong reminder of the day
- all legal documentation prepared by me and registered promptly by me
- name change kit (very useful for brides who wish to take their new husband's name)
I provide a quality portable PA system and USB player so that every word can be heard and your choice of music can be honoured.
Weddings: In the range $400 + travel expenses
Funerals: $300 + travel beyond local area.
© Dally Messenger III and individual authors - 2001-2017