Your Marriage Celebrant is Lois D’Arcy, based in Cleveland
Lois will travel - e.g. Brisbane and surrounds
I am Located at:
29 Masthead Drive,
Cleveland Qld 4163
but I officiate at weddings anywhere and everywhere
And my contact details are:
Mo: 0419 702 165
My Qualifications are:
For my Celebrancy qualification I was Trained by:
International College of Celebrancy
My Associations are:
ICC Alumni and Friends
As A Guide, I Provide the Following Ceremonies:
- Renewal of Vows
Karen & Mark H.
Don and Amanda R.
Nancy and Scott C
Michele & Robin T.
Peggy & John F.
J & B.
Michael & Gail G.
As a marriage celebrant with over 25 years’ experience, I offer you:
- Assistance in composing your own special ceremony/vows. Numerous sample ceremonies to give you different ideas. Composition of your special story as a couple to be included in your ceremony.
- Two interviews (more if necessary), to discuss your requirements and to ensure your ceremony proceeds smoothly and according to your wishes.
- Early arrival by me (at least 30 minutes prior to the ceremony time) and I will not rush off immediately the Register is signed.
- Your Marriage Certificate written in calligraphy.
- A rehearsal at your venue. This makes for a more relaxed ceremony for the whole bridal party.
- Sincere, clearly-spoken delivery of your ceremony, using my high quality PA system, ensuring that all present will be able to hear and enjoy the words.
- Caring, friendly and sensitive manner, with attention to detail, so that your ceremony is all you both wish it to be.
- As far as possible, I will dress to fit in with your wedding, preferring to wear an outfit that is elegant yet understated, to ensure that you are the centre of attention on your special day.
- Professionalism and integrity.